Thursday, September 27, 2007

Why MAMZ Minions Will Make a Determined Effort to Drive Me Away from Huffington Post


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm already planning to write an article to publish at political Fleshfeast ASKING the MAMZ minions to come and campaign against me at Huffington Post.

Because everytime they drive me out of one forum, I come back in another forum much larger and more dangerous than the person they drove away. They drove ONE man out of DailyKos, and the next time they see me I'm one of eighty AfroSpear bloggers, if three dozen US states and seven countries on four continents. And this group is growing literally every day.

Then, they drove me out of MyLeftWing and the next thing you know 60,000 AfroSpear partisans are marching on Jena, Louisiana!

If they drive me out of Huffington Post, (which I believe they will in short order) then that's all the opposition I will need from them to see Hillary Clinton elected president AND publish my book about Extreme Color-Aroused Antagonism. So, come one and come all! (If that sounds megalomanaical, I would have thought the same thing about the March on Jena.)

As much as they hate me at DailyKos, I have become a household word there, as famous in exile as I was in residence, even though I haven't posted there in almost a year. Some there call me the "energizer bunny" and it's true that not a day goes by when I don't at least try to reveal some new bizarre aspect of MAMZ's determined effort to take over the Democratic Party and turn it into a Kafakaesque anti-First Amendment version of the Klu Klux Klan and the Third Reich. Perhaps we should call him neo-MAMZ, for the allusion to neo-conservative.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Anyhow, I'm sure that if the MAMZ minions drive me out of Huffington Post, then the barn fire they make in the process will be seen nationally. That's just the kind of exposure I need to publish my book on Extreme Color-Aroused Disorder (ECA).

Moreover, sooner or later people are going to begin to wonder why the MAMZ minions so determinedly try to drive me out of every forum where I might publish my thoughts and my research. Maybe they think I'm onto something.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Maybe I saw through MAMZ when he published his 2006 essay condemning Hillary Clinton in the pages of the Washington Post. Maybe it's MAMZ who is the neo-conservative, far more conservative than Hillary Clinton ever was. Because Hillary Clinton has never condemned anti-war demonstrations and she doesn't support "states rights," and she doesn't oppose gays in the military. But, MAMZ has and he does and he does.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

In the run-up to the 2008 presidential elections, MAMZ is first going to support John Edwards (the white man) and then he's going to reluctantly support Hillary Clinton nominally, while all the while bad-mouthing her at DailyKos, even during the general election campaign, reinforcing Republican talking points, inventing some of his own, and trying to subtly convince well-meaning Americans that Republican Mormon Mitt Romney would be a better president than Democratic woman Hillary Clinton.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MAMZ will never come out and say it directly (he needs to maintain his cover) but he aims to be the Ralph Nader of the 2008 election cycle, subtly but effectively throwing the Clinton election to the Republicans, after which Karl Rove will be back as Secretary of State or Director of Homeland States of Seige.

I've got my eye on Markos C.A. Moulitsas Zúñiga. That's why his minions are going to make a determined effort to stop me from publishing my essays at Huffington Post. But the crosses they burn to drive me out will only draw greater attention to the information I have amassed and published:

The Indictment of Markos C.A. Moulitsas ZÚÑIGA
by Justice and History

2 comments:

Shreyas said...

Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!

seo company

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the great information. I am glad I ran across your blog. I look forward to reading your next post.


seo company