Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Courage Sprouts for Two Days at DailyKos?

There are some men growing balls and women pumping iron over at DailyKos in the last two days. First DemocraticLuntz called for the reinstatement of Francis L. Holland's posting privileges at DailyKos (which is NOT going to happen now that I have written Markos C.A. Moulitsas unauthorized biography and I'm just looking for a place to publish it, aside from at my own blog and the five dozen other blogs who have re-published my original research.

And just a couple of weeks ago, LetTheSunshine was banned at DailyKos for citing my blog's well-referenced research. Citing The Truth About Kos (DailyKos) is becoming a real rite of passage into manhood and womanhood over at DailyWhitosphere.

Just today, So Many Pathetic Shills to Smack Down, a user at DailyWhitosphere suggested six other blogs that people can blog at instead of being intimidated by MAMZ's minions at DailyKos. And he cited an article based on Truth About Kos research that was posted at Conceptual Guerilla from back in 2007, when I prepared and published a transcript of MAMZ's speech June 6, 2006 to the Commonwealth Club speech to the Commonwealth Club and we all learned that MAMZ was as least as dedicated to the CIA as he is to "progressive politics".

Once again in the comments to his diary, diarist So Many Pathetic Shills to Smack Down linked to The Truth About Kos, saying,

I mean, it's not as if there have never been questions before about Markos' dubious past and what his agenda might be in policing left wing dissent and discourse the way he does.
Of course the bullies at DailyKos are already threatening to ban that diarist, as if banning people from DailyKos could remove the 1,500,000 hits at Google for the search "Kos and CIA". In spite of the bullies, it seems like some people at DailyWhitosphere are coming to value telling the truth more than they value people-pleasing the MAMZ minions. People like myself would rather tell the truth once and be killed for it than tell lies for a lifetime and go straight to hell for it.

It's considered treasonous at DailyKos to quote or link to Francis L. Holland, but people at DailyWhitosphere still remember me two years after I was exiled. I guess they've found that exiling me is easy, but getting rid of me is quite a lot harder.

Anyway, today Buhdydharma
posted a diary in which he quotes the banned detoqueville as saying,
I want to thank everyone who supported my reinstatement - be it out of friendship or on principle. I really do appreciate it. But alas, I will not be seeking reinstatement. It is Kos's website, all his own, and so it is his decision.
( . . . )
I was just locked out. That is a lot of power for one individual to have over another. And that's one of the reasons I haven't asked to be reinstated and would not accept it if it was offered. I will never allow someone to have that kind of power over me again.
I have never seen such solidarity among dissidents at DailyKos. But, I disagree with detoqueville on this point: Markos C.A. Moulitsas (MAMZ) says that his website is uniquely important and helps to make policy and politicians' careers within the Democratic Party. MAMZ seeks to "crash the gates" of the Democratic Party and remake it in his own image.

If MAMZ is as influential in the Democratic Party as he thinks he is, or as he wants to be, then does he really have a right to use his "powerful blog" as a vehicle to agrandize himself and stifle all dissent within his own private fiefdom? Can and should a blog that makes opinion really belong to ONE person who was trained by the Central Intelligence Agency? Does he have a right to treat others like mere vassals and, if so, what would a U.S. Government look like if His CIA Kosness were running it from the top down?

Nothing about what MAMZ proposes makes any sense to me. Does it make any sense to you?

If given the chance to really implement policy in America, wouldn't His Grandiose Kosness ban free speech in all of America, in the very same way he bans free speech in his own private little fiefdom called DailyWhitosphere? (I mean "DailyKos".) A politician (and MAMZ is a politician) who strives to drown free speech anywhere is a politican who despertely seeks the power to strange free speech everywhere.

No comments: