Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Why Does Democratic Luntz Want to Be Banned At DailyKos?



DemocraticLuntz has been around at DailyKos for quite some time, over two years, so why has he decided now that he wants to be banned from participation there? He must know that linking to anything I've written is considered to be treasonous by the DailyKos minions whose job is to keep negative information about Kos from being disseminated among the DailyKos faithful.

I keep an eye on my SiteMeter for this blog to find out who has gotten the news from The Truth About Kos blog that Markos C.A. Moulitsas Zúñiga (MAMZ) spent two years training at the CIA (listen to the audiotape of him confessing), and also wrote an outrageously homophobic rant for his college newspaper back in 1993.

Today, I've received sixty-seven hits and more coming directly from a link in an article at DailyKos, and I know why. A poster by the name of DemocraticLuntz (bless his heart, at least for today) has linked to my extremely well-known article entitled, "The Indictment of Markos C.A. Moulitsas ZÚÑIGA by Justice and History (Updated with Additional Information and Counts)".

Because of that article, and links to it from over sixty blogs, everyone who has ever Googled "Moulitsas" and "CIA" together (over 31,000 hits) knows that Moulitsas spent two years training at the CIA at the same time he was starting DailyKos. (Again, you'll find the link to his audio-taped admission in the sidebar here.) And they've read his homophobic rant from when, as he acknowledged at DailyKos, he was an "asshole".

Even before I started this blog, I had become notorious at DailyKos, because my articles regularly drew between 150 and as many as 400 comments. In a meritocracy, I would have been hired as a writer rather than banned. But, I gored Al Gore for his reliance on the white male supremacy paradigm as the key to his success, and I made John Edwards look like the very same liar and manipulator that his own recent behavior has proven him to be. Everyone hated me for goring their favorite politicians, but it was necessary.

I predicted in 2006 that the end of the 43-term white male monopoly of the presidency would come in 2008, and I was determined to do everything in my power to make sure we DID end the white male monopoly of the presidency in 2008 . People at DailyKos did not see that as a worthy goal, because they thought it quite natural that EVERY president of the United Staates be a white man.

I was "controversial" in my arguments, according to TheAmericanProspect.Com. I was also prophetic, but DailyKos is not the place for prophets. It's a field of sheep where CIA-trained MAMZ is the sheepherder.

Everyone at DailyKos hated me for predicting that the43-term white male monopoly of the presidency would end in 2008, because they all had wet panties or a hard-on for some white male candidate, like Al Gore, John Edwards, Mark Warner . . . Anyone as long as he was a "realistically electable" white man.

Instead of admitting that what I said was prophetic, they called me a "racist" and a "monkey" and then banned my participation there. It just shows how much they know. I predicted the end of the 43-term white male monopoly of the presidency as early as 2006, just before I was banned from participation at DailyKos.

Since I hate Markos Moulitsas (I hate all infiltrators and agent provocateurs of progressive movements) I think DemocraticLuntz over at DailyKos must not want to participate their anymore, he must know that linking to anything I say is considered treasonous over there, particularly when I have focused my forty-five caliber research and writing on Markos C.A. Moulitsas Zúniga himself.

(What does the "C. A." in Markos C.A. Moulitsas ZÚÑIGA's name stand for, and why can't we find out just by reading Moulitsas' Wikipedia.org or SourceWatch.org pages? I believe it's because there are some DEEP DARK secrets hidden behind those middle initials. Perhaps MAMZ has those initials because he was named after his uncle (?), Carlos Alberto Delgado Zúñiga, the “family” member listed in government records as “manager” of the Moulitsas ZÚÑIGA’s "family hotel", who is also president of the “Junta Directiva” of the CÁMARA SALVADOREÑA DE TURISMO (CASATUR), the national tourism board of El Salvador, according to El Salvador's "La Prensa" newspaper.) The same uncle (?) who own Baja Salt Group, the sole Central and South American distributor for a Mexican table and industrial salt corporation, E.S.S.A.




That's too much information for anyone at DailyKos to know about their "progressive" "leftist" leader. Who will believe that MAMZ is a progressive when they learn that his uncle (?) is one of the most influential hotel conglomerate and salt wholesalers in Latin America? Who will believe MAMZ is "progressive" when they learn that his uncle (?) is an integral member of a ANEP, which the CIA has called a right-wing "pressure group"? It's all in the Indictment.

Everyone who has participated at DailyKos for more than a month knows that linking to anything I have written is considered per se cause for being hounded and harrassed and banned from DailyKos. I am so persona non grata over there that you can only mention my name derisively, but certainly not as the source for original extensively researched and linked damning information proving that MAMZ has lied up and down about his personal and family background and that he is therefore most likely a CIA agent or asset.

After you read the links in the Indictment, what more do you need to conclude that MAMZ must be a CIA agent or asset? Do you want him to brand "CIA" on his own forehead before you will accept that he meant what he said when he said, "I would have no problem working for the CIA today"?




I don't usually read DailyKos, but I think I'll go read the comments to DemocraticLuntz's article, (unless it's been taken down already), so I can see how many DailyKos participants insist that they have friends in the CIA and being a CIA agent really isn't so bad. You know what? I don't have any friends in the CIA and I don't want any. I feel the same way about CIA agents that Markos C. A. Moulitsas Zúñiga feels about homosexuals.

UPDATE: Look for ZiggyDove to be banned at DailyKos as well. I thought the 500+ comments on DemocraticLuntz article were a complete and very intentional waste of time. (Inane and off-topic comments is how the MAMZ minions at DailyKos tell and warn other readers not to take a serious article seriously.) Just when I thought there were 500 intentionally childish and inane comments, I read this from ZiggyDove:

Free Speech (0+ / 0-)

Free speech is always a problem on many different levels. But free speech is just what it is. Either you understand the concept or you don't. I have problems with the 'Anne Frank' label. How dare anyone use her name as a handle or anything else? But free speech allows this. Kos apparently has problems with free speech as it relates to 911 & that's a real limitation now in terms of any discussion about torture and those confessions that were the basis of the 911 commission. This one example indicates the problems with any restriction of free speech. You have to have some faith that the sledge will go over the damn and that most people, given time, will realize the reality of any situation. And the ability to promote freedom of speech, which is really freedom of knowledge, will promote a better understanding for our society as a whole. ZiggyDove

Well, Ziggy, you've made good use of your last posting privileges at DailyKos. Anyone who strongly defends those who have been banned is going to be banned on the spot. So, those who don't want to be banned will follow the lead of the MAMZ minions and say something utterly off-topic and inane rather than address the substantive issue that DemocraticLuntz raises in his article today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grow up, get a life, and get a job. Your fixation with Markos Moulitsas amounts to cyber-stalking. It's just creepy.

Unknown said...

Francis! I'm happy to see that you are still blogging, which obviously means the CIA hasn't disappeared you yet.

Francis Holland said...

Anonymous, if it's not crazy for CIA Moulitsas to dedicate his life to increasing his political influence, why is it crazy for me to dedicate some of my time to stopping Moulitsas from gaining the political influence he so desperately seeks?

In every political campaign for office, there is one candidate running at at least one other candidate running to stop the first candidate, right. Do you think it's insane for someone to dedicate their time to stopping their opponent from winning the race?

Moulitsas is campaigning to have both the Democratic Party and progressive organizations run out of the CIA offices in Washington DC (I strongly suspect) and I am campaigning to prevent him from succeeding. It's really as simple as that.

Graham6732, thanks for visiting. When I first published the "Indictment of Markos C.A. Moulitsas by History and Justice", I really was afraid that my computer would explode in my face, or three men in a black van would pull up beside me, gag me and take me to a CIA black site in Turkey or somewhere.

Now that I've dumped all of my information where the whole world can see it, and it has been republished at literally hundreds of other blogs, and even in the Washington Post, I can't see what the CIA gets by making me disappear. They have to take ALL blogs down, and that would require and constitute a state of seige.

Tokyo Shemp said...

Hi Francis,

Hate to burst your bubble, but Democratic Luntz was trying to make fun of you. But don't worry, everyone is fully aware of how insidious DKos is. Only total newbies haven't a clue. And even if they miss out on what we know, they will soon realise that DKos is a tool of the state blogging apparatus.

I get the same kind of trolling done to me. Get a life. Get a job. You're creepy. It's all just ad hominem tripe. It may pass for dialogue at Maryscott's insane asylum over at MyRightWing, where the capital letters get locked and the profanity gets flung, but dude, you got the job done.

Not only did I stick up for you against the annoying KarmaStench and as LetTheSunShine at DKos, but I have some news I am very proud to share. I am the first permanently banned member from MyRightWing. Pretty funny. MeSOC claims I was stalking her, because I went through her HuffingtonPost writings and found her supporting Fox News and railing against taxes for the rich.

I like that picture you have for your avatar. Keep smiling. Keep shining.

Oh yeah, someone stole your identity at pffugeecamp.com. You can email the webmaster Laura, and she'll delete it, perhaps you can join in. It's the new political flesh feast. Her email is in her profile, or I'll track it down for you if you want. You're the man!