Monday, January 3, 2011

'I Never Got Into the Whole Anti-Gay Thing.'

A good friend commented to me today,
Francis,
Maybe your personal attack on that guy who runs Kos is not working. I never got into that whole anti-gay thing that you put out on him anyway.
Yours Truly,

XXXX
I regret that my friend has perceived my approach as potentially anti-gay, rather than exposing MAMZ as virulently anti-gay in his college years, so I explained my approach:
'I'm not anti-gay. I just published a letter of his from 1993 in which he opposed all gays in the military.  Maybe I've bashed him so much about it that I seem like the culprit rather than him.

I think most people find out about my research on MAMZ through other blogs that have published  my information verbatim.

They've published MAMZ's  letter against gays in the military in many places, but they haven't published my attacks on him about this and my questions about his sexuality based on his screwy letter opposing all gay participation in the military interests only a few blogs.

Francis
In addition, I would observe that sex sells in America and, unfortunately, people come to this site in the hopes of discovering whether MAMZ is gay or not.  If people come here for that reason, but then read additional pages about more pressing issues, then that's a victory to me.

They come here and discover that MAMZ is a hypocrite who admittedly voted for George H.W. Bush in 1992; voting against Bill Clinton; and then immediately fought against Clinton's plans to let gays serve in the military in 1993; and later attacked Hillary Clinton from the political left,  in a WaPost published commentary, "Hillary Clinton: Too Much of a Clinton Democrat?", by Markos Moulitsas, WaPost, Sunday, May 7, 2006.  This all is just more than I can take, and I hope a few others will feel the same way.


First MAMZ opposed the Clinton's for wanting to open the military to gays and then he opposed the Clintons for not be as "progressive" as he had become after spending two years in Washington, training with the Central Intelligence Agency.  When Hillary Clinton said there was a vast right-wing conspiracy, MAMZ was certainly a part of that conspiracy in 1993, and then the continued to oppose Hillary Clinton until 2010.

MAMZ Admits He Was An "Asshole" When He Campaigned Against Gays in the Military.  I also think it's worth remembering that MAMZ once outed a Republican operative in a way that made the operative seem gay, and the operative was therefore forced to resign from his Republican political work.  Considering that recent history of MAMZ outing an apparent curiosexual man, and MAMZ's belief that the Republican's sexual history was relevant to his political work, I believe that MAMZ's 1993 letter stating MAMZ vehement opposition to ALL gays in the military is at least as important as MAMZ's outing of the Republican operative.  "Online Reporter Quits After Liberals' Exposé, By Howard Kurtz, Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, February 10, 2005; Page C04, which says:

Jeff Gannon, who had been writing for the Web sites Talon News and GOPUSA, is actually James Dale Guckert, 47, and has been linked to online domain addresses with sexually provocative names.
Apparently, the proposed rule is that, 'Outing is fine, if you're outing a Republican newspaper writer.  But if you're outing a CIA-trained "progressive blogger" than you should pull your punches?'  I believe CIA-trained bloggers should be outed regardless of their sexuality, but if they out others based on sexuality and write homophobic screeds against gays, then they have it coming when the same thing happens to them.

It's entirely possible that much of the serious public will find MAMZ's 1993 homophobic letter, and what he says about himself in it, to be uninteresting.  However, I predict that the 1993 anti-gay letter will seem to have been a prophetic gem of research by Truth About Kos when MAMZ's P.R balloon finally bursts.  But, his family is outrageously wealthy in El Salvador and surely MAMZ doesn't lack for money in the United States.  It's his "credibility" that he wants to build and exploit, but to me his credibility was indelibly marked "zero" when I learned that he had trained for two years with the CIA.

When I first began researching and MAMZ, I was angry at the pseudo-progressive blogger for taking to the pages of the Washington Post to attack Senator Hillary Clinton, the only candidate for president who was not a white man at that time.  I correctly advocated toward the end of the 43-term white male monopoly of the presidency;  I was write and those at DailyKos, who hated both Clinton and Obama, but loved John Edwards, turned out to have very poor political judgment.

No comments: