Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Many Liberals Reject Markos Moulitsas's Anti-Conservative Book", says Atlantic Wire

I don't usually follow Markos C. Alberto Moulitsas Zúñiga's (MAMZ's) histrionic behavior because I find his past much more interesting than his present, and his future remains to be seen.  Nonetheless, it appears with regard to MAMZ's most recent book, according to the Atlantic Wire, that, "Many Liberals Reject Markos Moulitsas's Anti-Conservative Book."  Those rejecting the book say that it's absurd, jaundiced and simply wrong to compare the half of America that votes Republican to the Taliban.

Read the Atlantic Wire article and the other articles cited there, if you wish.   For my part, I think I have better things to do with this Sunday afternoon. The "news" that MAMZ's latest book is idiotic is not news to me at all.

Frankly, I'm more amused and intrigued by the creative efforts of his enemies to convince the public that MAMZ engages in homosexual sex acts.  Since MAMZ opposed ALL gay service in the US military, it certainly is relevant to discover whether he did so hypocritically, as a homophobic homosexual.

No comments: